Thursday, June 14, 2012

Science News, the 'Golden Corral' Buffet


A Bunch of interesting science blog posts at this link -- The finalists for the Three Quarks Daily science contest. Lots of fun, and the winner will be selected by Sean Carroll (who, though he has blocked me from posting on his facebook wall, still lets me comment on his posts, and who in fact, is a heck of a nice guy.)

A few posts I ,at least, noticed the title of, include---



[ I didn't read the above post--- I was miffed my essay"God will smite the climate change deniers" didn't even make the first round, of candidates]


Galileo's Pendulum: Is Cosmology in Shambles?
[nice]

The Beast, the Bard, and the Bot: Are Humans Still Evolving?
[don't get too excited here; the evolution of human intelligence seems not to have occurred to the writer.]

No comments: